Saturday 7 May 2011

Bradycardic





it is when my body wakes up, rocked by your warm voice


it is when i hover the deepest of valleys, carried by your hugs


it is when your gaze turns the blinding sun away from my eyes


it is when my tears evaporate with your magmatic touch


it is when you catch stars and put them in my hands with your laughs


it is when your hand cradles my heart on my sick bed


it is when your bright smile freezes my senses


it is when your love devours me 


it is when suddenly the two of us is all there is


it is when you pin me down with the lion paw of your caring remarks


it is when i try to catch every breath to stay alive 


it is when i run around savannas trying to catch you


it is when your tear drop quenches a desert's thirst


it is when you are that i am


it is when i am in love with you


it is when i am... bradycardic




@Alexi13

No comments:

Post a Comment