Saturday 30 October 2010

Pecs & Co

sooo, got back to the gym two days ago, after a 2 months hiatus :s 


well, i must say it feels good being back to the sweat room! feelin those calories shed off, thos muscle burn and the body exhaustion!! i must say im feeling those annoying sore muscle days, but its the fruit of perseverance that overcomes all the pain


yes, no pain, no gain boys n girls !! 


gotta make up for the lost muscle mass and shave off my tiny love handles hahaha  
gettin back in shape is the nest priority! health is often taken for granted, be careful not to fall in this trap and take care of your body for it takes care of your soul :)




@Alexi13


That's my buttermint for the day


Follow me on Twitter.com/Alexi13

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gone to the gym in so long I'm afraid to open my bag and see what's inside...I bet my runners have melted from the summer heat hahaha

    ReplyDelete